Our office is open and STRICTLY adhering to all the new CDC and NYSDOH guidelines. As a result, please be advised of the following policies:
1) All individuals who enter the office must wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
2) We are asking that only the patient come into the office for a regular adjustment or retainer check, and that parents/friends/siblings wait in the car to decrease congestion. For consultations for new patients and observation patients not yet in treatment, it is okay for the patient to be accompanied by a parent. For active patients, follow up visits can then be scheduled over the phone.
3) We are not seeing our usual full capacity of patients per day but occasionally do get backed up. We are only allowing a maximum of four people in the waiting area at any given time. Thus, we may ask you to wait outside until we can bring you into office.
4) We ask that patients with braces brush their teeth BEFORE coming to the office.
5) If the patient has experienced any COVID symptoms, or has come in contact with someone with symptoms in the past 14 days prior to appointment, please cancel this appointment and call us to reschedule
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/afgyi7959f84/public_html/rivertownsortho.com/wp-content/plugins/smart-slider-3/library/smartslider/libraries/slider/slides/slide/container.php on line 42
Meet Dr. Ossen
Dr. Ossen has been practicing orthodontics since 1992. He received his orthodontic degree from Boston University where he trained under the renowned Dr. Anthony Gianelly, a leader in the field…
Meet the Staff
Cynthia Sampogna – Cynthia lives in Rockland County and has been with the practice since 1992. She handles the insurance for the office as well as helping at the desk…
Invisalign® is a series of removable clear plastic trays for adults and teenagers. These trays are computer generated and are worn for about two weeks before moving on to the…
True orthodontic emergencies rarely occur, but when they do, we are there for you. Though we hope that everything goes smoothly throughout, and after, your…
WELCOME TO OSSEN ORTHODONTICS
At Ossen Orthodontics we are dedicated to providing personal quality service to you and your family. Our practice is welcoming, friendly, and fun, and we treat our patients in a caring, professional, and gentle manner. Dr. Ossen and his staff use advanced, state-of-the-art orthodontic treatments, including Invisalign and TAD anchorage, to deliver healthy, aesthetic results that give you the comfort and confidence to smile!
Dr. Ossen is an orthodontic specialist, who has been practicing in the community since 1992. He knows and understands the needs of his patients, and takes time to individually educate and treat each patient so that they receive the best care for their own unique smile.